An ultra-simple, customizable, light-weight date picker plug-in for jQuery at just over 7KB compressed or 25KB uncompressed.
- Stylize current date, selected date, special dates and individual days of the week
- Set data on special dates (that is returned on callback when selected)
- Repeatable date ranges, individual dates and special dates
- Restrict selection to range of dates, individual dates, years, months and days of the week
- Restricting forward / backwards month navigation
- Automatically jump to respective month on selection (if it is the next or previous month)
- Offset days of the week (e.g. make Wednesday the first day of the week)
- Jump to specific month or year through select drop-down
- Customizable month names and days of week names
- Callbacks for when date is selected and when calendar is about to show or hide
- Individual styles per date picker on the same page
- Render directly below input control (by default) or specify a custom element to render into
To view the complete guide and interactive demos of glDatePicker, head on to: http://glad.github.com/glDatePicker/
Use the following template HTML as a starting point for using glDatePicker:
Copyright (c) 2013 Gautam Lad. All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.