flixel4unity is very old, and not recommend to use in any actual project.
This is not going to update cause I've completely switch to HTML5. But the project itself is usable if you're using Unity3 and familiar to Flixel older version.
Plan to continue developing Flixel4Unity
- Make it compatible to Unity 3.x. (4.x in the future)
- Update design and implementation to flixel 2.55 or later version.
- Add some forum extends like HaxeFlixel does.
- Redesign structure to optimize more for Unity if possible.
- Fix FlxArray clean method.
- Refactor sources.
- Write a getting start guide.
- Reimplement everything based on flixel 2.55.
- Add HaxeFlixel features.