/ method-generator Public
Releases · pixelwatt/method-generator
This release implements Method v1.3.7 changes and includes minor code optimizations.
- ( build/ ) Now pointing to v1.3.7 commit (generated with this release of Generator)
- ( njk/assets/lib/admin-customization.php ) Added wrap to hide format tags dialogue markup while admin js is loading.
- ( njk/templates/_globals-defaults.html ) Added new variable, css_prefix, for specifying a prefix to use in theme.scss when referencing theme css classes and css ids
- ( njk/templates/_globals-defaults.html ) The "method_1400_600" custom image size name is now generated using the code_prefix variable (so now a custom code_prefix value will be reflected in this name)
- ( njk/templates/_globals-defaults.html ) The CSS classes for full_width_outer_col and full_width_container are now prefixed with the value of the code_prefix variable
- ( new file: njk/templates/theme.scss ) A njk template for theme.scss was added so that the correct full width container class name is generated
- ( build/ ) Now pointing to v1.3.6 commit
- Implemented Method v1.3.6 revisions to njk templates (see release notes: https://github.com/pixelwatt/method/blob/v1.3.6/CHANGELOG)
- Added ability to specify theme license (by way of Velpeo's pull request), and added to style.css
- Changed the theme_license global to "GNU General Public License v2 or later" (mirroring Automattic)
- Added new bool to globals: require_method_alerts (if true, the custom theme build will require Method Alerts to be installed - https://github.com/pixelwatt/method-alerts)
- Added new bool to globals: require_elliston (if true, the custom theme build will require Elliston to be installed - https://github.com/theboldagency/elliston)
- ( build/ ) Updated to Method v1.3.4, which adds a filter and action to allow for easily adding custom format tags, and adds an optional $fallback argument to the get_meta(), get_loaded_meta(), and get_option() methods.
- ( njk/assets/lib/admin-customization.php ) Implemented the 'method_after_tags_dialog_html' action in the prefix_admin_footer_function() function.