An image download-and-cacher that also knows how to efficiently generate thumbnails of various sizes.
- Easily integrates into content-provider backed applications, providing an Adapter that can read local and web URLs from a Cursor
- Automatic generation and caching of multiple sizes of images based on one downloaded asset
- Provides a disk cache as well as a memory cache
- Designed to work with your existing setup: no extending a custom Application or Activity needed
- Cursor Adapter Supports multiple image fields for each ImageView; skips fields that are null or empty
- Cursor Adapter has an automatic progress bar when loading the cursor
MEL Android Utils
Copyright (C) 2011 MIT Mobile Experience Lab
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA