Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- [MERGE] Merged from master branch
0.4.0 / 2017-06-09
- [FEATURE] Added configurable stale timers for metrics
0.3.1 / 2016-11-03
- [CHANGE] Pushes with timestamps are now rejected.
- [FEATURE] Added push_time_seconds metric to each push.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Point at community page rather than the dev list in the UI.
- [BUGFIX] Return HTTP 400 on parse error, rather than 500.
0.3.0 / 2016-06-07
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a race condition in the storage layer.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Improved README.md.
0.2.0 / 2015-06-25
- [CHANGE] Push now rejects improper and reserved labels.
- [CHANGE] Required labels flag removed.
- [BUGFIX] Docker image actually works now.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Converted to Promu build process.
- [CHANGE] As a consequence of the above, changed dir structure in tar ball.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Updated dependencies, with all the necessary code changes.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Dependencies now vendored.
bindata.go checked in, Pushgateway now
- [ENHANCEMENT] Various documentation improvements.
- [CLEANUP] Various code cleanups.
0.1.2 / 2015-06-08
- [CHANGE] Support arbitrary grouping of metrics.
- [CHANGE] Changed behavior of HTTP DELETE method (see README.md for details).
0.1.1 / 2015-05-05
- [CHANGE] Move pushgateway binary in archive from bin/ to /.
- [CHANGE] Migrate logging to prometheus/log.
0.1.0 / 2014-08-13
- [BUGFIX] Properly display histograms in web status.
- [BUGFIX] Fix value formatting.
- [CHANGE] Make flag names consistent across projects.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Auto-fill instance with IPv6 address.
- [BUGFIX] Fix Go download link for several archs and OSes.
- [BUGFIX] Use HTTPS and golang.org for Go download.
- [BUGFIX] Re-add pprof endpoints.
- [FEATURE] When being scraped, metrics of the same name but with different
job/instance label are now merged into one metric family.
- [FEATURE] Added Dockerfile.
- [CHANGE] Default HTTP port now 9091.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed parsing of content-type header.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed race condition in handlers.
- [PERFORMANCE] Replaced Martini with Httprouter.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Migrated to new client_golang.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Made internal metrics more consistent.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Added http instrumentation.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.