- file.monitor 4 A monitor for changes in the filesystem
- CopyTo 3 Allows to copy content of text editors and other views to services like pastebin.com and placing the resulting link in the clipboard
- Notifications 3 Notification framework for JFace/SWT/Eclipse
- clipboard.monitor 2 A clipboard change monitor implemented in Java for OSGi
- osgiutils 2 OSGi Helper
Repositories contributed to
- winjs/winjs 3,202 A UI toolkit for modern browsers
- dwcares/TouchControls 7 WinJS Touch Controls deployed on NuGet
- jokeyrhyme/requirejs-promise 45 plugin for Require.JS that allows modules to resolve asynchronously via Promises
Contributions in the last year 132 total Mar 29, 2014 – Mar 29, 2015
Longest streak 12 days November 17 – November 28
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
14 Issues reported
- Open #1002 WinJS.UI.Hub: Can it be used on Windows Phone (WinJS 3.1)?
- Open #1001 discussion: databinding setting a 'data-...' attribute - 2 methods
- Open #999 WinJS.UI.Pivot: How to set a background image?
- Open #998 Windows Phone: input element height too small
- Open #996 JS Editor from http://try.buildwinjs.com/ available?
- Open #993 How to filter items in a WinJS.UI.StorageDataSource?
- Open #991 feature: Add WinJS.version
- Closed #987 HubControl: Clicking in hub sections jumps to the second section of the hub
- Open #986 Flyouts shown on ListView item invoke hide themself
- Closed #985 Why is WinJS.Application.sessionState not loaded when app terminated in VisualStudio?
- Open #984 WinJS 4.0: Links, Back button, Flyouts, Listview and Hub issues
- Closed #983 Promise: Can the continuation handler .then be called more than once?
- Open #980 WinJS 4.0 AppBar broken
- Open #978 Listview: expand an item on selection