This module contains cmdlets that allow you to manage Alchemy plugins for your Tridion Content Manager. Install, uninstall, or update plugins directly from PowerShell. Or let the Plugin Monitor cmdlet do it for you whenever your plugin changes.
Click here to view the installation instructions, which cover installation of all of the modules.
- Initial version of the module.
- Supports getting a list of installed plugins (Get-AlchemyPlugins)
- Supports installation and uninstallation (Install-AlchemyPlugin, Uninstall-AlchemyPlugin, Update-AlchemyPlugin)
- Supports connecting to a local or remote Tridion Content Manager instance (Set-AlchemyConnectionSettings, Get-AlchemyConnectionSettings)
- Supports monitoring a folder for plugin file changes (.a4t) and automatically uploading the new version(s) (Start-AlchemyPluginMonitor, Stop-AlchemyPluginMonitor)
- Supports extracting the plugin name from a plugin file (.a4t). Useful for commands that work on the plugin name, as opposed to the file itself.