RAWR! An Extensible Record Library
This library provides anonymous extensible records using GHC 8.0 features, with the following goals/features:
- The syntax should be very close to that of Haskell's record system.
- The library should be simple to use and requires no extra boilerplate to setup.
- There should be minimal runtime overhead and memory footprint.
- The library does not require TemplateHaskell to use.
- It should produce good error messages.
- Minimal dependencies. Currently, it only depends on packages that comes with GHC.
See the Haddock documentation of
Data.Rawr on Hackage for a detailed tutorial of this library.