PKP Education Interest Group
A place for organizing the greater OJS education community.
Find out more on the group's wiki.
- Andrea Kosavic (EIG Coordinator), York University
- Katherine Robertson, Western
- Kevin Stranack, Simon Fraser University/PKP
Terms of Reference
The purpose of the PKP Education Interest Group is to develop, enhance, and update PKP educational materials, such as PKP School courses.
Specific goals, activities, outcomes may include:
- Assessing current courses for gaps and weaknesses.
- Advising on / enriching the platform for PKP courses
- Developing new courses on the current platforms
- Translating courses and educational materials
- Working to lower barriers to entry for creating good courses and educational experiences
The interest group will communicate primarily via the group mailing list.
The interest group will meet virtually (e.g., via Google Hangout) on an as-needed basis.
The interest group will meet at PKP sprints to work on education projects.
Adapted from the Islandora Documentation Interest Group Terms of Reference.