Lulzbot is an IRC bot that runs on node.js. So far, lulzbot only watches github repos and spews information when new commits show up on a branch.
I considered using Jerk as well, but my needs extended past merely being able to parse and respond to irc events. As features are added, so may there be more deps.
- Install libraries so that absolute paths are unnecessary
- Add a configuration file
- Add some reload action (possibly via the REPL)
- Wrap bot up into a separate-able library?
- Figure out why bot eventually "times out" when left alone and fix.
- Allow more nuanced control of github watchings
- Spruce up lulzbot's output, make more amusing
- Cut off commit listings at some arbitrary number to avoid floods