- MythTV server version 0.25 or better with services API enabled.
- Table of your recordings.
- Download raw recordings.
- Start, stop, delete or view streams.
- Table of transcoded streams.
- Tables are sortable.
- Recordings table is filterable.
MythTV serverUser Installation on a Debian based
- sudo apt-get install git
- cd /usr/share/mythtv/html/ Check your server for the correct location. Perhaps search for file
- sudo git clone https://github.com/pla1/MythTVWeb.git
How to use on any client
Open a modern browser to http://YourMythTVBackendIPAddress:6544/MythTVWeb/
Consuming media on an Android client
- Watch raw recordings or transcoded streams on your favorite media player like MX Player
- Watch transcoded streams on Chrome for Android
- Throw raw recordings or transcoded streams to an XBMC frontend using Yatse
Consuming media on a Linux client
I created this to scratch an itch. It is not an official project of MythTV.