This is Markdown.
npm installto install all NodeJS packages
gulp buildto build the project.
gulpto continuously watch and re-build the project
Installing Sublime Text Helpers
- Open Sublime Text 3, type
Cmd+Shift+Pto open the prompt and type to select "Package Control: Install Package"
- Type to select "SublimeLinter", wait until that finishes installing.
- Open the "Install Package" prompt from step 1 again and type to select "SublimeLinter-contrib-scss-lint", wait until that finishes installing.
- From the command line, run
sudo gem install scss-lint
- Restart Sublime Text 3 and you should now see linting issues in the gutter of the editor.