Bulk Time Entry Plugin
This is a plugin to enter multiple time entries at one time.
- Enter multiple time entries from a single page
- Auto fills the issue id based on the selected project
Getting the plugin
- Follow the Redmine plugin installation steps at: http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Plugins
- The link to the plugin should appear on the top left of your menu, called "Bulk Time Entries"
- Enter the time entry details
- Click "Add Another" or use the accesskey of Alt + A to add another time entry form
- Click "Save" to save all the time entries
This plugin is licensed under the GNU GPL v2. See COPYRIGHT.txt and GPL.txt for details.
If you need help you can contact the maintainer at his email address (See CREDITS.txt) or create an issue in the Bug Tracker.
If you would like to report a bug or request a new feature the bug tracker is located at: