- Support Rails 4.1.
- Allow callable objects as the location.
- Improve controller generator to work closer to the Rails 4 one, and make it compatible with strong parameters.
- Drop support for Rails 3.1 and Ruby 1.8, keep support for Rails 3.2
- Support for Rails 4.0 onward
- Fix flash message on destroy failure. Fixes #61
- Fix url generation for namespaced models
- Properly inflect custom responders names
- Fix bug with namespace lookup
- Disable namespace lookup by default
- Allow embedded HTML in flash messages
- Support Rails 3.1 onward
- Support namespaced engines
- Allow engine detection in generators
- HTTP Cache is no longer triggered for collections
:jsnow sets the
flash.nowby default, instead of
CollectionResponderwhich allows you to always redirect to the collection path (index action) after POST/PUT/DELETE
- Added Railtie and better Rails 3 support
Responders::FlashResponder.flash_keysand default to
[ :notice, :alert ]
- Added support to
respond_with(@resource, :notice => "Yes!", :alert => "No!")`
- Added responders generators