Deployment cluster configuration and operations for Kubernetes
Decco is a lightweight framework that simplifies the deployment, network configuration, and security hardening of Internet-facing applications in a highly multi-tenant environment.
The documentation is under construction, but in the meantime, this Kubecon Austin 2017 presentation gives a good overview and demonstration:
Decco solves and automates the following problems:
- Confining applications to well-defined boundaries which could be based on customer or geographical region
- Exposing applications on the Internet via automatic DNS and LoadBalancer configuration
- Securing communications using end-to-end TLS and Kubernetes Network Policies.
- Routing network requests to the correct application endpoints
- Collecting and aggregating log files