TYPO3 CMS on Platform.sh
This is the offical example for running TYPO3 CMS version 8 on platform.sh.
Refer to typo3.org for information on TYPO3 CMS.
This example is maintained by the TYPO3 Community Interest Group (CIG) Platform.sh, which is headed dkd Internet Service Gmbh.
In the news:
git clone https://github.com/platformsh/platformsh-example-typo3.git
- Go to http://platform.sh and create a new project, select import your existing code when asked
- Copy the git remote config from the follow-up form and run it - looks like
git remote add platform XYZ@git.eu.platform.sh:XYZ.git
- Add your SSH key if necessary
- Account Settings SSH Keys
git push -u platform master
- Click finish in the platformsh dialog
- Click access site
- Click the url
/typo3to your browser adress bar [ctrl-l <end> /typo3]
- Login with admin password [Change your password]
Adding TYPO3 Extensions/composer packages
- Either open the
composer.jsonfile and add your dependencies or use
composer require PACKAGE
composer update --ignore-platform-reqs(Not referring to platform.sh, but your local platform, so e.g. PHP version)
git add -a && git push
master contains stable tested versions and develop is the target for PRs