mogwai is an object graph mapper (OGM) designed for Titan Graph Database.
NOTE: TinkerPop3 Support
ZEROFAIL has graciously adopted mogwai to grow into a full fledged goblin for TinkerPop3! See more here: https://github.com/ZEROFAIL/goblin
- Straightforward syntax
- Query Support
- Vertex and Edge Support
- Uses RexPro Connection Pooling
- Gevent and Eventlet socket support via RexPro
- Supports Relationship quick-modeling
- Supports custom gremlin scripts and methods
- Doesn't restrict the developer from using direct methods.
- Save Strategies
- Property Validation
- Optionally can utilize factory_boy to generate models.
- Interactive shell available
- Performance monitoring tools available.
- Serialization support for Pickle
- Support for un-modeled properties with dictionary-like access
- Support for imports via groovy and the groovy Script Engine. (:ref:`See Example <example_groovy_imports>`)
- Tested with Python 2.7, 3.3 and 3.4
- Documentation: http://mogwai.readthedocs.org/
- Official Repository: https://bitbucket.org/wellaware/mogwai.git
- Package: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mogwai/
mogwai is known to support Python 2.7, 3.3 and 3.4.
$ pip install mogwai
$ git clone git://bitbucket.org/wellaware/mogwai.git $ python setup.py install
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 Home <self> quickstart internals/index examples/index changelog contribute ideas