Please sign in to comment.
[#957] make FunctionalTest work with asynchronous controllers
[#957] removed unused import after changing the completion detection [#957] throw TimeoutException on long running tests, like before probably [#957] me, being pedantic about placing import statements [#957] improved test runner to not deadlock on functional tests of asynchronous controllers [#957] fixed indentation [#957] issue #116 has been fixed, we can clean this up in the process [#957] removed dependency from model validator to current HTTP request [#957] adapted test; this should not throw an exception within the test, but report an HTTP error [#957] seems to improve on spurious test failures by using selenium in a more robust way [#957] loosen constraints in timing dependent code to make test more reliable
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 81 additions and 58 deletions.
- +29 −3 framework/src/play/test/FunctionalTest.java
- +8 −1 modules/testrunner/app/controllers/TestRunner.java
- +2 −2 samples-and-tests/just-test-cases/app/controllers/WithContinuations.java
- +3 −9 samples-and-tests/just-test-cases/app/models/OptimisticLockingModel.java
- +1 −1 samples-and-tests/just-test-cases/conf/messages
- +3 −6 samples-and-tests/just-test-cases/test/BinaryTest.java
- +34 −34 samples-and-tests/just-test-cases/test/continuations.test.html
- +1 −2 samples-and-tests/just-test-cases/test/models/OptimisticLockingModelPlayTest.java
|@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@|
|# You can specialize this file for each language.|
|# For exemple, for french create a messages.fr file|
|-optimisticLocking.modelHasChanged=The object was changed. Your version is %2$s the database version is %3$s. <a href="%4$s">Reload</a> and do your changes again.|
|+optimisticLocking.modelHasChanged=The object was changed. Your version is %2$s the database version is %3$s. Reload and do your changes again.|