/ playframework Public
github-actions released this
12 Jan 08:18
· 247 commits to 2.8.x since this release
The Play Team is happy to announce the release of Play 2.8.13.
📗 What is new?
Following pull requests got merged for this release:
- Dev server should not exit when it receives EOF (-1) #11088 by @mkurz
- play-ws 2.1.7 #11083 by @mkurz
- Bump versions (backport #11050) #11076 by @scala-steward and @mkurz
- [2.8.x] Add onLoadMessage #11071 by @mkurz
- Shutdown dev server when pressing CTRL+C during run #11064 by @mkurz
- ConsoleReader should be blocking in sbt 1.4+ since System.in already is non-blocking #11061 by @mkurz
- Updating log4j to 2.17 in docs (backport #11060) #11062 by @BillyAutrey
- Updating log4j ref in docs to 2.16.0 (backport #11053) #11054 by @BillyAutrey
- Show latest version of java supported in 2.8 in Requirements.md #11055 by @syntapy
- Upgraded version of log4j used in docs to 2.15.0 (backport #11051) #11052 by @jroper
For more details see the full list of changes and the 2.8.13 milestone.
❤️ Thanks to our premium sponsors!
If you find Play useful for work, please consider asking your company to support this Open Source project by becoming a sponsor.
You can also individually sponsor the project by becoming a backer.
🙇 Thanks to our contributors
Finally, thanks to the community for their help with detailed bug reports, discussion about new features, and pull requests review. Play is only possible due to the help we had from amazing contributors.
Special thanks to all code contributors who helped with this particular release (they are listed below)!