New Release! This is the first one release that will not be marked as a pre-release!
- Release on F-Droid from now on.
- More information in the Crash Handler.
- A refresh button that reloads the database.
Most of this was the work of @mgillespie, so thank you Mark!
Where is the APK!?
From this release on we will only be releasing the app on F-Droid. For those who don't know what F-Droid is, it is an app store, for free and open source software. This brings the huge advantage, that you can get automatic updates.
HELP, I can't find the app on F-Droid:
F-Droid has currently a little problem with their buildserver, which causes our build to fail. They have already fixed it, but not deployed the fix yet, so you might need to wait a little longer for v0.9.5.
Edit: I just downgraded the libraries in the build script, so F-Droid should now be able to compile the app. It might still take a few days, until F-Droid builds updates again.
- Overwrite Preference:
- Set to force overwrite or to skip existing files during export.
- Default is false.
- Wake lock during automated exports, to prevent the device sleeping during the export.
- Auto Exports now happen if and only if they should happen, no unwanted exports anymore.
- Removed some files from version control, which do not need to be in here.
- Updated Libraries
Here you have v0.9.3, it introduces some new stuff:
- Introduction/Tutorial at the first launch of the app, including a warning about possible legal problems that could come with the usage of this app.
- Continued work on Settings, even more settings now work the way they should.
- Enabling automated export does not work out of the box, you have to choose an export location with the integrated file manager first.
I moved some code around to make working with preferences easier, which wouldn't be a reason to publish something, but during that I found several lines of code which had incomplete or wrong preference keys, which means some settings that were in there did nothing, mostly in the automatic export. Anyway, some more fine grained export settings, you can now choose different export paths for alba and groups, as well as the automatic export, which has a switch to use the same one as albas.