SMS Autorespond, a better version of SMS Autoreply plugin for playSMS.
This plugin will scan for each incoming SMS for a match with configured regular expression and reply automatically based on its setup.
The main difference with SMS Autoreply is the incoming SMS scanned based on patterns, not keyword and scenarios.
|Compatibility||playSMS 1.1 and above|
- change to hook recvsms_intercept_after() to fix missing feature and status
- change name from sms_autorespond to autorespond
- changelog started
- How to check duplicate regex, 2 entries can have seemingly different regexs but actually matching the same thing
- If we know how to check duplicates then we can let non-admin accounts to add the service themselves, now for admin only
If you have installed previous version then you need to remove it before installing this version.
sms_autorespondfiles and folder, but do not remove the DB table
- Follow below installation steps EXCEPT point 3, the SQL file don't need to be re-inserted
Current version of this plugin should work with playSMS 1.1 and above.
Here is how to install it on a working playSMS:
playsmsd, just make sure to stop it
web/plugin/feature/autorespondto the playSMS
web/plugin/feature/autorespond/db/install.sqlto your playSMS database
- Login to web with admin accounts and visit Features -> Manage autorespond
Here is the configuration example:
Configuration above will scan incoming SMS and match with incoming SMS containing the word
code (case-insensitive) followed by a number from 1 to 3 digits length.
SMS like these will match:
SMS like these will not match: