Piwigo is photo gallery software for the web, built by an active community of users and developers.
Extensions make Piwigo easily customizable. Icing on the cake, Piwigo is free and open source.
- A webserver (Apache or nginx recommended)
- PHP 5.3 or greater
- MySQL 5 or greater or MariaDB equivalent
- ImageMagick (recommended) or PHP GD
Quick start install
- Download the NetInstall script
- Transfer the script to your web space with any FTP client
- Open the script in you web browser (for example http://example.com/piwigo-netinstall.php) and follow the steps
- Download the latest stable version and unzip it
- Transfer everything to your web space with any FTP client
- Open your website (for example http://example.com/piwigo) and follow the steps
If you do not have your own server, consider the piwigo.com hosting solution.
Piwigo is widely driven by its community; if you want to improve the code, fork this repo and submit your changes to the
Piwigo is released under the GPL v2 license.