🚫 Remove Comments
Just copy-pasted some code from somewhere and it's obscenely documented with unnecessary comments everywhere? Remove Comments will help you undocument the code and remove all the comments present in the code by doing the job for you.
Remove Comments is a Visual Studio Code extension.
- Supports both inline and multiline comments
- Support for 60+ languages
Note: This extension does not 'uncomment' the comments present in the code, but removes them completely altogether.
- Install the extension by searching for Remove Comments in the editor's 'Extensions' tab, or by launching VS Code Quick Open (Ctrl+P) and entering:
ext install plibither8.remove-comments
- Once installed, remove comments in your code by opening the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P), entering "Remove all comments" and pressing enter.
- Voilà, all the comments are gone
🌐 Supported Languages
List of Supported Languages
- JSON with comments
- Perl 6
- TypeScript React
- Visual Basic
Copyright (c) Mihir Chaturvedi. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the MIT License.