Allows to import Lotus Notes Domino databases (design + documents) into Plomino.
How to use it
- Export your Lotus Notes database as DXL (Domino XML Language).
plomino.dominoimportadds a new "DXL import" tab on your Plomino databases. Select this tab, and upload your DXL file.
- Forms and their fields, views and their columns are all imported.
- Field settings are imported for most field types.
- Documents are imported with their attached files.
- Formulas and Lotus scripts are imported as comments. They must be manually translated into Plomino formulas.