A simple API, built for humans wishing to develop with Plone.
The intention is
- to cover 20% of the tasks any Plone developer does 80% of the time,
- to provide clear API methods for Plone functionality which may be confusing or difficult to access,
- keeping everything in one place,
- staying introspectable and discoverable, important aspects of being Pythonic.
plone.api documentation is part of the official plone documentation.
plone.api comes with cookbook-like documentation and step-by-step instructions for doing common development tasks in Plone.
Recipes try to assume the user does not have extensive knowledge about Plone internals.
Source Code and Contribution
- please read the document Process for Plone core's development. Also consult the section about contribution in the plone.api contributors documentation.
- at the Plone code repository hosted at Github.
- Please use the Issue-Tracker
- Continuous Integration
- runs on Travis CI.
- Code Coverage
- is measured at Coveralls.io.