1852 persistent click via select points #2944
A few remarks:
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
- Instead of an expandingIndex to identify the actual trace wanted, expecting a searchInfo object.
- Reason: the selection cache wasn't cleared when a user clicked the last selected point with Shift and thus a new selection started with Shift would add to the still cached selection testers from previous selection.
- Ensure click-to-select cleanly clears and starts selections although add/subtract mode on. - Ensure double click in lasso and select mode cleanly clears and restarts selections when add/subtract mode on.
- TODO: deactivated a mouseout listener in geo.js cause with it, click-to-select won't work. To be reviewed. - Include additional for choropleth that's based on geo. - One double click location in an existing choropleth test needed to change though to be on an empty area that is not a world country.
Thinking about this again, I'm starting to believe that the current behavior isn't that bad. Or, in other words, fixing it won't be worth it. The current behavior only looks odd when users shift-select pt in
- Wait until 'plotly_click' event is fired before checking that no point has been selected.
- Reason: dynamically set CI tags in Jasmine `it` test descriptions are not parsed by CI.