- Breaking change: sampleJsonRoundtripSpec behavior has change slightly. It breaks up a single encode test against a golden json file into many small encode tests and fails on the first one. Previously for large files a failure in the encoding test would crash the terminal and produce too much data to be useful. Now sampleJsonRoundtripSpec gives a simpler response and does not break the terminal.
- Update bs-platform to 5.0.6.
- Delete bs-fetch dependency.
- Delete bs-jest dependency.
- Add jest dependency ^24.8.0.
- Fork bs-jest locally to AesonSpec_Jest.ml in order to expose the assertion and modifier types.
- Breaking change: support for testing against a server has been dropped because bs-node-fetch is not compatible with the latest bs-platform. Now this package focuses on file based testing. Golden serialization files are produced by Haskell and tested by Haskell and ReasonML.
- Update bs-platform to 5.0.4.
- Update bs-fetch to 0.5.0.
- Delete bs-node-fetch dependency.
- Delete functions:
- Delete Haskell server for server testing.
toJsObject, it was previously used internally but no longer needed.
- Update bs-aeson dependency to 3.1.0, bs-fetch to 3.1.0, bs-node-fetch to 3.0.0, bs-jest to 0.4.8 and bs-platform to 4.0.18.
- Update bs-aeson dependency to 3.0.0.
- Depends on bs-platform >= 3.1.0 and bs-aeson >= 2.0.0.
- Move bs-platform to devDependencies.
- Fix dependency issue. 1.2.0 is broken.
- Initiate project with a set of tests functions.