Information / Installation
Find out how to install, and read more about plug³ here
Issues / Feature Requests
Please use this repository's Github issues to report a bug, feature request or enhancement.
If you want to help out translating plug³ to different languages please use our project at CrowdIn and contact thedark1337 with your username and language. Please don't submit a pull request for translations.
We welcome all contributions to this project.
Note: All contributions should be applied to the alpha version of plug³.
- Make a fork of this repository.
- Clone the forked repository to an empty folder.
- Cd to the folder through command prompt or bash
npm install --only=devto set up the environment.
- Make your changes in the src/alpha folder and please make sure you follow our Code Style.
gulp build:alphato compile the code and test with
gulp test:alpha. (If
gulpdoesn't work, please install it by typing
npm install -g gulp-cliin commandline)
- Submit your changes as a Pull Request here.
We would like to thank the following people
- All our lovely supporters
- Nicole "Colgate" Richardson - for being one of the creators
- plug.dj - for creating an awesome website
Copyright © 2012-2018 The plug³ Team and other contributors
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.