Datainjection GLPI plugin
This plugin allows data import into GLPI using CSV files.
It allows to create models of injection for a future re-use. It's been created in order to:
- import data coming from others asset management softwares
- inject electronic delivery forms
Data to be imported using the plugins are:
- inventory data (except softwares and licenses),
- management data (contract, contact, supplier),
- configuration data (user, group, entity).
We maintain a detailed documentation here -> Documentation
The GLPI Network services are available through our Partner's Network. We provide special training, bug fixes with editor subscription, contributions for new features, and more.
Obtain a personalized service experience, associated with benefits and opportunities.
- Open a ticket for each bug/feature so it can be discussed
- Follow development guidelines
- Refer to GitFlow process for branching
- Work on a new branch on your own fork
- Open a PR that will be reviewed by a developer
- Code: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL-2.0).