Escalade GLPI plugin
This GLPI plugin aims to simplifier the ticket escalation process in GLPI.
It also adds a graphical historical for assigned groups.
A new dashboard on the user's home page is added, and a new criteria in ticket's search engine.
To finish, there's also a clone ticket feature, accessible through an icon on the ticket form.
We maintain a detailed documentation here -> Documentation
The GLPI Network services are available through our Partner's Network. We provide special training, bug fixes with editor subscription, contributions for new features, and more.
Obtain a personalized service experience, associated with benefits and opportunities.
- Open a ticket for each bug/feature so it can be discussed
- Follow development guidelines
- Refer to GitFlow process for branching
- Work on a new branch on your own fork
- Open a PR that will be reviewed by a developer
- Code: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL-2.0).