The Uninstall Materials Plugin for GLPI
This plugin, called "uninstall", can remove inventory equipment. It was designed, among other things, to address the following cases:
- designate inventory materials as scrap
- removing inventory due to a temporary hardware failure
- replace material by another in the warranty process for example.
The plugin includes:
- rights management directly accessible from Administration ? Profiles (in the Uninstall tab ? Plugins)
- a menu "Uninstall materials" in "Plugins"
- a menu "deinstallation" in user preferences
We maintain a detailed documentation here -> Documentation
The GLPI Network services are available through our Partner's Network. We provide special training, bug fixes with editor subscription, contributions for new features, and more.
Obtain a personalized service experience, associated with benefits and opportunities.
- Open a ticket for each bug/feature so it can be discussed
- Follow development guidelines
- Refer to GitFlow process for branching
- Work on a new branch on your own fork
- Open a PR that will be reviewed by a developer
- Code: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL-2.0).