Company Description | Logos | Colors | Fonts
This page is intended to share the vital info that might be needed by Pluribus Digital staff, partners, etc. when referencing the company. For example, a partner might want our logo for a proposal, or we might need to share similar information when sponsoring an event.
See also: Brand Guide & Voice
Pluribus Digital is a small woman-owned digital services firm supporting public service missions, primarily the federal government. Government services are becoming less about paper and manual processing and more about providing services as great digital products. Pluribus helps government organizations with this digital service transformation with hands-on services.
- Design: Drive great user experiences using approaches like human centered design, design thinking and service design.
- Development: Build and support software using modern development practices like agile and open source software.
- DevOps: Collaborate across silos to automate compliance and deliver frequently.
- Data: Manage data as a first-class asset to support analytics and open data sharing.
|Full Company Name||Solution Technology Systems, Inc. d/b/a Pluribus Digital|
|Address||2300 Wilson Blvd #700
Arlington, VA 22201
|Socioeconomic Status||Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)|
|GSA Schedule 70 Contract||GS‐35F‐404DA|
|CIO-SP3 SB Contract||75N98120D00076|
|Capability Statement||Pluribus Digital 1-page Capability Statement|
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611420 – Computer Training
Logo Usage Guidelines
Do not change the logo. Do not edit, re-arrange, re-color, change part of the text portion, etc. Do not change the aspect ratio (width as compared to height).
Use an appropriate file type for the medium. Use vector formats (SVG) when possible. Use an appropriate resolution raster format (PNG) otherwise. Avoid pixelation or blurring by not using a too-small file.
Use an appropriate background color. The color logo is meant to be set on very light (white or close) or very dark (black or close) backgrounds. The single-color versions can be used in a wider variety of backgrounds.
Logos are available below. Note that some that are designed for dark backgrounds may display faintly or not at all. Click through to see the logo file or view the parent directory. Additionally, logos are in a PowerPoint file for ready copy and paste.
|Logo Format||Color on White||Color on Black||Black on White||White on Black|
|"P" (No Text)|
|"Tall" (Text Below)|
|"Wide" (Text to Right)|
Dark Red C: 15 R: 190 M: 100 G: 30 Y: 90 B: 45 K: 10 #be1e2d Red C: 0 R: 238 M: 90 G: 64 Y: 85 B: 54 K: 0 #ee4036 Orange C: 0 R: 250 M: 35 G: 175 Y: 85 B: 64 K: 0 #faaf40 Turquoise C: 80 R: 0 M: 0 G: 182 Y: 20 B: 205 K: 0 #00b6cd Dark Blue C: 100 R: 0 M: 50 G: 113 Y: 0 B: 187 K: 0 #0071bb Light Blue C: 100 R: 0 M: 0 G: 173 Y: 0 B: 238 K: 0 #00adee
Logo Fonts: Proxima Nova Bold, Proxima Nova Medium
Web Site Fonts: Poppins (headers), Roboto (body)