Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- IMPROVE: Use faster storage format
- IMPROVE: Upgrade TNoodle to 0.11.1 - details here
- FIX: Various crashes related to new database
- NEW: Completely re-written database system
- NEW: Improved graph with zooming
- IMPROVE: Upgrade TNoodle to 0.11.0
This beta lays the groundwork for syncing and login. Old solve data is not imported in this version - the data is still on your device, to be imported when the migration code is done. Now that the hard part of the udpate is done, I will be focusing on UI and feature improvements. Please do send your suggestions!
Join beta testing here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.pluscubed.plustimer. Beta releases may be unstable and corrupt your solves. Please join only if you understand the risks and want to help development.
Please do not download or use - a new database system with syncing renders this version useless. I will not provide a solution to export the solves out of this version.
Original release notes:
Switched to SQL for storing solve data.
You will NOT be able to access your old solve data using the History section!
Due to this I've decided not to upload this release to Google Play.
The history data will still be on the device. You can use the "Email to Developer" button in the About section to backup your data - I will be writing the transitioning code in the next beta.
- Add: Prevent swiping between Timer and Session Details setting
- Add: Scramble text size setting
- Add: Confirmation dialog when submitting session
- Change: Scramble text has a shadow if it overlaps with the time
- Change: Monospace scramble font is on by default
- Change: Graph legend is now on top instead of bottom
- Bug fixes, including time bar not updating if an accessibility app is enabled
- Material Design
- Add solves manually
- Inspection without hold to start
- Fix 1 billion bugs, no more, no less. Yep.
- Fix crash going from 0.1.6 to any betas
- Fix updating UI elements when resuming from changing settings
- Update Spanish translations
- Theme changing! Light, Dark, and Black
- Manually adding solves
- Animations when deleting/adding/changing solves in the times bar
- Delete button to last solve bar
- BLD timing
- Dynamic status bar ("inspecting", "timing") when solving
- Inspection w/o hold to start
- Accessibility permission incompatibility (well, it fixed itself, I still have no idea why)
- History FC
- Puzzle type name in sharing page
- Licenses page layout