Continuum Screen/Memory Bot
- Opaque large radar.
- Windowed mode.
- Constant window focus.
- Default brightness settings.
- Default keybindings.
- Disable rolling ships
- Change the Level variable in the config file. Check %localappdata%/virtualstore if you can't find it.
- Sometimes the keys will stick after closing the bot. Just press left, right, up, down, and control to fix it.
- You can run the bot in a virtual machine if you want to be able to still use the computer normally.
- Keep the playerlist window on Team Sort.
- Turn on kill messages in chat.
- Create /?attach macro and set it to F7 keybinding.
- Adjust the settings in config.json. At least Level.
- Compile in release mode.
- It will probably only compile with Visual Studio 2013+.