Meet strangers in your company, explore new people. Fully anonymous and secure, bot doesn't store any data.
How it works?
- User opens conversation with Stranger Bot.
- Stranger Bot finds random active user who doesn't participate currently in Stranger conversation.
- Bot will forward all next messages sent by user to Bot to the Stranger user. Without mentioning who sent this message.
- Any user can type
byeto finish the conversation, and type
hiagain to start a new random one.
Anonymous messages to the channel
You can send private message to the Bot started with channel name to send message to the channel.
- Add bot to the channel.
#channel-name messageto the Bot in private conversation.
- Create App in Slack and copy
- Install Docker
- Build Bot
docker build -t stranger .
- Run Bot
docker run stranger -e SLACK_TOKEN=<token>
- If you don't want to build it run
docker run pltvs/stranger -e SLACK_TOKEN=<token>
Run Unit Tests