Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release comes to you courtesy of Francois Levaux, who has been very busy!
- Extensive rewrite of KerbMinder.py -- see UML in the wiki for a detailed flowchart of functionality.
- KerbMinder no longer requires the computer to be bound to Active Directory. It will prompt for username and domain info if the computer is not bound.
- Added support for expired passwords
- Introduced unit tests (Nose, Travis and Coverage)
- Pymacadmin is now linked as a submodule