This release moves persistent array/vector/string/concurrent_hash_map out from experimental namespace and directory. It means that the abovementioned containers are guaranteed to have a stable API and on-media layout. They are placed now in include/libpmemobj++/container/ directory and pmem::obj namespace.
This release introduces also a new experimental container - persistent segment vector with templated segment policies.
- experimental persistent segment vector container
- fixed insert method in persistent vector
- fixed move assignment operator in persistent array
- extended error messages in exceptions
- added examples with simplekv using persistent containers
- added modifiers methods for persistent string
- added template locks for concurrent_hash_map
- added layout versioning for concurrent_hash_map
- concurrent_hash_map insert method implemented with tx
- optimized snapshotting in persistent vector/string