Original call was for te.subject.name which did not exist once the record was destroyed. Changed from te.subject.name to te.subject_type, this allows for calling name of the node the parameter was destroyed on.
* Move search into header * Font sizes now based on 12px body text * Add tooltips to report tables
* Added left hand navigation to homepage. Well, that was easy.
* Add no_longer_reporting scope Finds all nodes that haven't reported in the last 30 minutes * Add "Nodes No Longer Reporting" Show notice on dashboard for nodes no longer reporting. Node index page for nodes no longer reporting
- Classes and Groups links for viewing all classes/groups - individual class and group links now show the class/group - UI updates to better display the new class/group pages - Updated all pages to use the new sidebar
* Node class and group search now works on name substrings, similar to node search
Report view now has a Destroy button
* Fix spec ordering issue that caused Report specs to fail incorrectly
Puppet Dashboard required access to the Puppet library in Ruby's $LOAD_PATH. This results in failures when puppet isn't in the load path, such as when it is installed as a system package. Adding simple data-only classes for Puppet report classes allows YAML to reconstitute report objects without the loading puppet-core lib. This fixes the "no such file to load -- puppet" error and will improve Dashboard's memory performance. Signed-off-by: Rein Henrichs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Successful nodes now counted by distinct name, preventing them from sometimes being counted twice.
Change activity item template to show "This node" instead
This bug was also present on the failed node list.
Lists of failing and unreported nodes now truncate to 5 nodes with a link to more.