Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- The "Settings" are now not a separate tab anymore, but can be accessed by the header menu (the three dots on the top right). This saves space and is more idiomatic.
- The CSV export now contains two columns for the time: one for the date and one for the time of day. Don't be confused: the time is in UTC, so importing and exporting is time-zone safe, but times may be off by a few hours, depending on your location.
- The CSV export also contains two columns for the category now: one for the original category name, and one for the adapted category.
- In the "Stats" on the very bottom, you can now see monthly summaries for the specific categories, as well as totals. In parentheses, you can see the difference to the prior month.
- When you change a category icon, there's now a search field with some proper search styling.
- The "delete" confirmation dialog now looks a bit cleaner.
- Exporting (and importing) now works with Android 7.
- You can now edit the category icons (see the Settings tab). Note that some symbols are now slightly differently looking.
- The maximum database size was increased, so there is no danger of the app crashing due to too many transactions.
This release is compatible with the previous one.
- You can now export your entire transaction history to the CSV format, so you can import it into LibreOffice and do your own analysis. The button for that is on the upper right corner. Press it, then select "Share to CSV" and select a program to share the file with - for exampe, your favorite cloud provider or an e-mail application.
- You can also import CSV files into piggybudget now. To do this, select a file, from an e-mail for example, and use the "Share" or "Send to" feature from the respective application. For CSV files, piggybudget should show up as a possible application to share with.
- History: the pop-up menu icons are gone now (they were quite nonstandard apparently) and the font is a little smaller now.
- History: the section header font is now black instead of grey.
- Stats: The "month" and "week" selectors for incomes and expenses are now not linked anymore.
This release contains mostly bugfixes and is compatible with the previous one. The following things were fixed:
- History: Fix "Make income" and "Make expense" in the history popup menu. Those were backwards.
- Home: Add green/red text to the home screen's "Total" texts (for the day total and the...total total)
- Home: Rename "Today's expenses" to "Today's total" because you might have gained money instead of spending it.
- Statistics: Fix positioning of icons in the pie chart.
- Statistics: Render icons in the pie chart screen in a higher resolution.
This release contains fixes and features. The data model stayed the same, so you don't have to migrate or lose your transactions.
- The GUI has been overhauled and now uses the "usual" navigation and header bars. Also, we've got nice colors now!
- Items in the transaction history tab now have three little dots on their right side. If you click those, you get to a menu where you can:
- edit the item (change the amount and category)
- flip an expense into an income
- delete an item (there is a dialog to make sure you want that, of course)
- The history now also shows the day of the week
- Calculation of daily amount is now not rounded anymore (it never was intended to be).
- Stacked bar charts are now split into expenses and income. This fixes weird behavior with negative amounts.