/ pmix-standard Public
PMIx Standard v4.0
jjhursey released this
22 Dec 19:31
· 82 commits to v4 since this release
The first release of version 4.0 of the PMIx Standard. See Appendix B.8 for a complete list of revisions in this release.
Below are some highlights in this release:
- Significant reorganization to become more user-friendly
- Added Chapter 13 on Process sets and groups
- Added Chapter 14 on Fabric (networking) support
- Added Chapter 17 on Tool support including explanations of supported debugger scenarios
- Appendix A contains Python binding definitions
- Some APIs, attributes, and constants were deprecated in this release (see B.8.5, B.8.6, B.8.8)
- Some attributes and constants that were deprecated in 3.2 were removed in this release (see B.8.7, B.8.9)
The PMIx community would like to thank the hard work of everyone involved in creating and refining this major release!