Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release is compatible with PocketMine-MP 3.0.0 and all later minor/patch releases.
- Fixed file (non directory) paths not working as
- Cleaned up
genplugincommand - now it doesn't write useless files to disk
ConsoleScriptignoring compression type
- Fixed some duplicated directory separators
- Fixed projects not being buildable if they were contained in a hidden directory or otherwise excluded build path.
- Now uses strict types and typehints throughout.
- Updated for PocketMine-MP PluginLoader rewrite.
- Reduced duplication of code between DevTools main and ConsoleScript (now more dependent on ConsoleScript).
- support for API 3.0.0-ALPHA12 release
- fixed symlinked files not being included in built phars
- fixed phar builds not working on Windows due to hardcoded forward slashes
- Fixed entry path resolution when relative paths are used in
- Fixed undefined variable in generated plugin phar stubs
- DevTools will no longer crash when folder plugins have invalid data directories or have no main class to be found
- Bump for API 3.0.0-ALPHA10
- Added support for wildcard in
/makepluginto build all folder plugins (
/genplugincrash and cleaned up some bad logic
- Updated for ALPHA9
- Fixed RCE vulnerability in /genplugin (Missing return after regex check on name and author - thanks GH Freax13)
- /genplugin now automatically sanitizes plugin names and authors which have illegal characters in them