A highly customisable, open source server software for Minecraft: Pocket Edition written in PHP
Setup, help & support, FAQs
- Latest API documentation - Doxygen documentation generated from development
- DevTools - A development tools plugin for creating plugins.
Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Contributions are welcomed provided that they comply with our Contributing Guidelines. Please ensure you read the relevant sections of the guidelines carefully before making a Pull Request or opening an Issue.
Where can I get the latest .phar?
Head over to our official Jenkins server
Third-party Libraries/Protocols Used
- PHP Sockets
- PHP mbstring
- PHP SQLite3
- PHP BCMath
- PHP pthreads by krakjoe: Threading for PHP - Share Nothing, Do Everything.
- PHP YAML by Bryan Davis: The Yaml PHP Extension provides a wrapper to the LibYAML library.
- LibYAML by Kirill Simonov: A YAML 1.1 parser and emitter written in C.
- cURL: cURL is a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- Zlib: A Massively Spiffy Yet Delicately Unobtrusive Compression Library
- Source RCON Protocol
- UT3 Query Protocol
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
pmmp/PocketMine are not affiliated with Mojang. All brands and trademarks belong to their respective owners. PocketMine-MP is not a Mojang-approved software, nor is it associated with Mojang.