For Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.10.0
This release is a patch update and does not contain any breaking API changes versus 3.7.0.
Plugins compatible with any previous 3.x.y version will also run on this version and do not need API bumps. Plugin developers should only update their required API to this version if you need the changes in this version.
- Fixed protocol argument types for commands.
- Autosave debug message will now report in milliseconds when the time taken is less than 1 second.
- Flatworld presets now allow
*as a multiplier symbol (fixes PC compatibility).
- Network runtimeIDs for blocks are now randomized to prevent things (like plugins) relying on them.
- Updated NBT dependency to 0.2.7 for some bug fixes.