This repo contains a C++ implementation for the Post-Quantum Lattice-Based Authenticated Key Exchange (AKE) based on the work of Del Pino, Lyubashevsky, Pointcheval.
sudo apt-get install libgmp-dev libntl-dev libssl-dev
Running the AKE
cd AKE make AKE ./AKE
This AKE consists of a Key Encapsulation Mechanism (KEM), a Digital Signature (DS) scheme and huffman encoder (for Message-Recovery)
- KEM.cc - Key Encapsulation Mechanism
- DigitalSignature.cc - Digital Signature Scheme (with and without Message Recovery):
- Huffman.cc - Huffman encoding.
- AKE.cc - Two-Way Authenticated Key Exchange
- Param.h - This file defines parameters n, q, etc...
This repo contains the Post-Quantum research work that I am doing for my Master's Thesis for UCSB (2016-2017).