Compare plugin for Notepad++
A very useful diff plugin to show the difference between:
- 2 files (side by side)
- Diff against Git (with the help of libgit2 )
- Diff against SVN (with the help of sqlite )
- Diff since last Save
Build Compare plugin for Notepad++ from source:
- Build Compare plugin like a normal Visual Studio project. Available platforms are x86 win32 and x64 for Unicode Release and Debug.
- CMake config is available and tested for the generators MinGW Makefiles, Visual Studio and NMake Makefiles
To install the plugin manually for usage with Notepad++, copy ComparePlugin.dll and ComparePlugin subfolder
into the plugins directory (
Notepad++ installation dir)\Notepad++\Plugins.
The ComparePlugin subfolder contains the libs libgit2.dll and sqlite.dll for the Diff against Git and SVN (please use the correct library versions - x86 or x64).
Get Compare plugin for Notepad++ at the web:
- via Notepad++ PluginManager
- from GitHub project link Releases section
- manual download of continuous builds from Appveyor
- Compare plugin for Notepad++ Contributors
- See also the Notepad++ official site for more information.