This is the webtuesday.ch web site.
- Install nanoc:
gem install nanoc
- Edit some file: vi content/index.html
- Push to GitHub and create a pull request
This uses Nanoc, so check the nanoc documentation for more details.
Publishing is done automatically every five minutes from the sources in the master branch.
But if you want to do it manually, use the following process. You need to have commit access for this, ask if you want it.
- Make sure you have the
git submodule update --init
- Once you're happy commit the changes
- Then push the source code changes:
- In addition you need to push the compiled version of the branch:
- Ensure you are on the branch
- Once you are happy, commit and push the changes