JEB Decompiler's scripts to analyze Golang executables.
The script was tested primarily on Go 1.13, most features should work on Go >= 1.5. You might want to deactivate specific modules on older Go versions (see globals in Analyzer.py).
- FunctionsFinder: recover routines entry points and rename them
- StringsBuilder: build proper strings
- TypesBuilder: recover types, and import them in JEB
- DuffDevicesFinder: rename routines for zeroing/copying memory
- PointerAnalyzer: improve pointer naming
Version 1.0 - Oct 2019 (Joan Calvet - PNF Software - firstname.lastname@example.org)