This is repository of all the utility classes I've written for my own purposes
- build.py to grab the CWD and pass it to the jam build system
- build.bat to first call visual studio's setenv batch file and then pass off to build.py
- the location of the various jam configuration files split up according to target/platform specificity
- all of the various basic libs that any of my applications can use
- a place for all the applications I write with those libs to live
- vim configuration files
- Environment variables
- LIBPHIL_BASEDIR - The path to parent directory of the libphil directory structure. This is the only required environment variable
- Jam variables (settable with the -s command line argument)
- LIBPHIL_CWD - What part of the code tree you want to build
- LIBPHIL_TARGETPLAT - 'winvs' or 'wingcc'
- LIBPHIL_BUILDTYPE - 'debug' or 'release'
- Long term plans / ideas I have for libPhil can be found here