Webclient for Pokémon Online
It connects to a relay station, which in turns connects to a PO server. If you want multiple webclients to be able to connect to your server through a relay station, you'd better add the relay station to the proxy servers in your server config.
The host of the official PO relay station is ws://server.pokemon-online.eu:10508
Thanks to github pages you can test the current repository with this url: http://po-devs.github.io/webclient/
Add the query parameter 'user' to automatically have your username set up, or 'server' to use a different server than PO's main server.
If you're cloning this repository, test locally with Firefox, as Chrome blocks some features when dealing with
This uses Mocha to run tests. Those tests are run for each commit on the Travis-CI platform (check out the build icon!).
If you want to run them manually, have Node.js installed and type
npm test in a terminal. If you haven't installed Mocha yet, do that first (after you install node):
Grunt is used to run a few (build) tasks. Currently, only
grunt-autoprefixer is used, which "parses CSS and add vendor prefixes to CSS rules using values from the Can I Use.".
First, you will need grunt-cli installed globally. For that, you will need node/npm. Run
npm install grunt-cli -g in a terminal to install it. The grunt tasks are bundled as
devDependencies, so an
npm install will do the trick.
Then finally type
grunt in a terminal, it will do all the work for you.
- jQuery (jquery.formValues, jquery.knob, jquery.tablesorter) http://jquery.com
- jQuery UI http://jqueryui.com
- jQuery Toggles https://github.com/simontabor/jquery-toggles
- Vex http://github.hubspot.com/vex/
- Riot.js https://github.com/moot/riotjs
- NProgress https://github.com/rstacruz/nprogress
- Farbtastic color picker http://acko.net/blog/farbtastic-jquery-color-picker-plug-in/
- inherits https://github.com/isaacs/inherits
Same license as PS' client (AGPL).