This version of TokenBridge supports operations in four modes:
- native coin to an bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a native coin;
- relaying arbitrary messages (Arbitrary Message Bridging, AMB).
These changes finish addressing the issues raised during the security audit that was held by Quantstamp.
This is the first release that is published as an image on the Docker Hub. It allows to quickly pull the image and deploy the bridge contracts without necessity to configure the Node.JS environment and spend time on the contract compilation. Instructions how to deploy contracts by using the docker image can be found here.
Also this is the first release when we attach a zip file with flattened contract sources. These sources could be used for the contract verification. But the current recommendation is to pay additional attention on the new feature appeared in this release that allows to verify contracts in Etherscan and Blockscout automatically.
The detailed list of improvements and fixes in this version of the TokenBridge contracts:
- Improvement: Add automatic contracts verification in deployment script (#334)
- Fix: Integrate upgrade scripts in the docker image (#342)
- Fix: Added Initialize functions access control modifier (#333)
- Fix: Bump handlebars from 4.1.2 to 4.5.3 (#344)
- Other: Documentation for upgradeability contracts (#332)